WELCOME TO BAN ME THUOT HONEYBEE
SOME OF OUR STANDING PRODUCTS
I- Completely natural products:
1- Pure natural honey
- Honey is the natural sweet substance produced by honey bees from the nectar of plants or from secretions of living parts of plants or excretions of plant sucking insects on the living parts of plants, which the bees collect, transform by combining with specific substances of their own, deposit, dehydrate, store and leave in the honey comb to ripen and mature.
- Honey composition: Glucose, fructose, protein, amino acids, enzymes, minerals, Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, E, PP, F, K, H, etc...).
- Benefits of honey:
+ Enhancing immunity, promoting regeneration.
+ Eliminating inflammation, anti-bacterial.
+ Preventing cough, cooling lungs.
+ Protecting heart, blood vessels, and liver.
+ Improving calcium absorption.
+ Relieving insomnia, reducing fatigue.
+ Nourishing skin.
|Pure natural honey
2- Raw natural pollen
- Pollen, also known as bee pollen is a ball or pellet of field-gathered flower pollen collected by worker honeybees, and used as the primary food source for the hive. Bee pollen is a very valuable product of honey bees, second only to royal jelly in terms of nutritional value.
- Bee pollen consists of monosaccharides, protein, minerals, fatty acids, and a small percentage of other components such as 22 amino acids, 14 vitamins (A, B1, B4, B6, C, D, E, H, K, etc...), 27 trace elements (Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus, etc…).
+ Pollen can be used instead of daily tea, as dietary supplement for people with cardiovascular problems, asthenia, digestive disorders, Pakingson (tremor of hands and feet), anemia, especially for obesity women, etc...
+ Pollen helps the body absorb nutrients with appetite, cool the liver and nourish the kidney.
+ Pollen is very good for anorexia children with intestinal diseases, and anemia.
|Raw natural pollen
3- Fresh royal jelly
- Royal jelly is a nutritious mixture of secretions from hypopharyngeal and mandibular glands of nurse bees. Some studies suggest that royal jelly has broad spectrum antimicrobial properties and also contains sex hormones. It is used to feed the queen bee and larvae in the bee colony.
- Composition of royal jelly: Protein, 22 amino acids (mainly 10-Hydroxy - 2 decenoic acid), lipids, carbohydrates (mainly glucose, fructose), vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, H, Inositol, etc…) and minerals (K, Ca, Mg, Cu, Fe, Zn, Se, Li, Ga, etc…).
- Benefits of royal jelly: Increasing vitality; slowing down the aging process (worker bees are not allowed to eat royal jelly, so they only have a life expectancy of 40-60 days; meanwhile the queen bee who is fed with royal jelly has a life expectancy of 3 -5 years); nurturing skin; getting rid of melasma. Supporting a healthy cardiovascular system, appetite; relieving symptoms of digestive disorders, arthritis, asthma, diabetes, neurasthenia, sore throat and chronic bronchitis; regulating blood pressure.
Suggested use: Take 3-5g of royal jelly, put it under the tongue (sublingual), and let it dissolve gradually so that it is absorbed directly into the blood (Professor - Dang anh Khoi - 1984);
Do not swallow it immediately because royal jelly is easily destroyed by gastrointestinal secretions.
|Fresh royal jelly
- Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing saliva and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It's color varies depending on its botanical source, with dark brown as the most common.
- Propolis consist of about 50-55% balsam, 30% beeswax and 5% aromatic essential oils. It is also found that propolis also contains flavonoids, especially galangins ( 3,5,7 - trihydroxyflavon, crizinetc, etc…). In addition, there are vitamins, aromatic acids, and many trace elements in propolis.
- Propolis helps strengthen health, anti-aging; it is a very powerful natural antibiotic, which has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, wound healing effects; propolis is used in supporting treatment of inflammation (gums, pharyngitis, sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, upper respiratory tract), cough, colds, flu, ulcers as well as intestinal and skin diseases such as itching and psoriasis, etc... Propolis also has an anesthetic effect. Last but not least, propolis has anti-cancer effects, stimulates the immune system very well.
- Beeswax (cera alba) is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. The wax is formed into scales by eight wax-producing glands in the abdominal segments of worker bees, which discard it in or at the hive. The hive workers collect and use it to form cells for honey, pollen storage and larval and pupal protection against invason of foreign organisms.
- Beeswax includes of fatty acids, esters and saturated hydrocarbons as well as flavonoids in 20-30 different types, the most important of which are chrysin, pinocembrin and galangin. It also contains monosaccharides, cellulose, amino acids, vitamins (A, B1, B2, E and D), nicotinic acid, folic acid, and minerals (Ca, Mg, Fe, Cu, Zn and Mn).
+ To support treatment of dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema, acne, itching and fungal skin infections.
+ To moisturize the skin.
+ To protect the liver.
+ To lower cholesterol.
+ To relieve pain and resist inflammatory.
+ To heal dry, chapped lips.
+ To reduce stretch marks.
+ To relieve stress and promote relaxation.
6- Bee venom
- Honey bee venom, or Apitoxin, is complex bitter colorless liquid containing proteins such as phospholipase and melittin, which have an effect on blood clotting and blood clots.
- There are many kinds of acides in bee venom such as formic, hydrochloric, orthophotphoric, nucleic, and amino acids (cystin, lysine, acginin, glycocol, alanine, methionine, glutamic, treonin, leuxin, isoleuxin, etc…) as well as proteins, fats, steroid compounds, essential oils, and minerals (Mg, Cu, Ca, P, S, etc…)
- Bee venom is prepared in many forms to support treatment of the following diseases:
+ Non-specific polyarthritis.
+ Peripheral nervous system (nerve inflammation of lumbar, nates, thighs, face, sciatica and others).
+ Blood vessel (pus-free thrombophlebitis, limb vasculature damaged by atherosclerosis).
+ Asthma, tracheitis.
+ Migraine headaches.
+ High blood pressure: Stage 1 and 2.
II- Products made of raw natural bee products:
1- Black curcuma honey
- Black curcuma honey is a product that is prepared by applying an heirloom recipe mixing honey with fine curcuma caesia and cinnamon powder, pollen, and fresh ginger juice.
- The curcuma caesia consists of 3.5% mucus, resin, and 1-1.5% essential oils containing mainly Cesquiterpen alcohol (48%), Zingibezen (35%,), Cinecol (9.6), alpha pipene, D-camphen, D-campho, and D-bornecol.
- The combination of curcuma caesia with honey results in preventive and therapeutic effect of stomach ailments (ulcers, stomach ache), gastrointestinal infection, healing wounds, improving blood, enhancing vitality, making skin ruddy.
|Black curcuma honey
2- Yellow curcuma honey
- Yellow curcuma honey is a product that is prepared by applying an heirloom recipe mixing honey with fine curcuma longa and cinnamon powder, pollen and fresh ginger juice.
- The curcuma longa contains 3 - 6% curcumin, and other compositions such as demetoxycurcumin, bisdemetoxycurcumin, dihydrocurcumin, phytosterol, fatty acids and polysaccharides.
- Benefits of yellow curcuma honey: Supporting treatment of stomach ache, intestinal and menstrual diseases, acnes, flatulence due to indigestion, diarrhea; detoxification; good for blood and nourishing the body.
|Yellow curcuma honey
3- Royal jelly honey
- Royal jelly honey is a mixture of pure honey and fresh royal jelly; it's a nutritious product.
- The combination of pure honey, a natural food rich in energy, with fresh royal jelly, a natural compound rich innutrients, creates a highly nutritious product for everyone, especially for the elderly and children.
|Royal jelly honey